November 28, 2011

My Paradise family!!!

This is pretty much my sister! I have known her since i was 15! We are going on along time friendship now!! I remember when i first saw her, she was wearing UGGS, they were hidious (i'm not gonna lie) they were around that long ago! She looked like a big foot girl, tall & skinny with these huge boots! But we were like peas & carrots when we got to know each other (inseparable)!!
I LOVE her family!!! Not to mention the kids have the most fabulous head of red curls!!!!

We went to chico to play where these wonderful trees are... This was my most favorite memory as a kid, driving down this road to church! I picked out the lot that i would buy when i had the money, and a family.... It was STILL there and open! And just a beautiful as i remember!



Cute Christmas card photo!


I thought i would steel Joe's vest and jump in with my girl!!!
Hey, this pic reminds me of the Grape costume we wore with our green beany's!;-)


Giona, the baby, was being a little turkey, so she had a few good moments! Here is one!

And here!






Love you guys!!!
xoxo
Auntie Cabo!!! ;-)

No comments: