November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving leave...

It's here already!!! My goodness!!! How the time flies when your having fun! Next it will be Christmas Eve & I will be frantically shopping, wrapping, cooking for house guests & trying to keep up with the house messes!;-)....:-0 that's how we roll... last min! I will be away from my computer till Monday, so those of you who's photos have recently been taken, give me an extra week! (sorry for any inconvenience)

It's also our 16 yr anniversary! So we will have a fun filled week!!!!

Just leaving you with a photo from our Family Thanksgiving 2 yrs ago.... This yr we are dressing up, (at nana's house, we always dress up!) so i will have to post some new ones when i get them!!!;-)


And, i couldn't not post one of me & my honey!!!!



Baby, here's to another 16 wonderful years! Well, they will have there ups and downs, but at least we will be together!!! ;-)

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

No comments: