October 9, 2011

Daniel & Ashley are Married!!!!

They married at the Peach Tree Golf Course. It was a FABULOUS day, to say the least! Daniel absolutely cracks me up with all the fun he has when it comes to photos! Ashley, your GORGEOUS! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!


These girls were SUPER chill and relaxed! I LOVED that about you all! Thank you for making my work so enjoyable!!
They played "balloon toss" with the balloons that came out of the dresses! How fabulous is that! My kind of girls!



Jeeter, their dog felt like he was too far away from the action! ;-)




Ok, notice the groom.... the one being silly in back, the only silly one! Daniel, its great, love this shot!!!












Did i mention how fabulous of a day it was!!! Look at that sky!!!!!!
Enjoy your many years together, Ashley & Daniel!....

No comments: