October 11, 2011

Trains & the Lomeli's

We meet in Old Sac. It was such a gorgeous night! I think i counted 5 other photographers out there! Jamie's youngest, Travis is a HOOT!! He was busy and makin all kinds of crazy faces!
Never a dull moment when you have kids like that! My Fav!!!;-)

Go HERE to see the last shoot with the Lomeli Fam.. Travis was into the mud at that
time!


See, what did i tell you!





I love these!
Brotherly love....



These two make my heart happy!
again, its the face!!!!!


Yes, i know this one they are blurred, but, it gives me the warm fuzzy's, they are all just
doing their own thing, in their own world...


There are so many great ones! But i LOVE LOVE these two! I think they explain the family
dynamics, well!..


It was great seeing you all again!
Thanks Jamie!

No comments: