October 12, 2011

Ryan & Lily...


Ryan & Lily have a website coming out for their music... Go HERE to hear some of their music (& purchase), or get some more info on them!
Their music is the BOMB!!!

I absolutely, totally LOVE you two!! I enjoyed our romp in the water/weeds! Thank you for the laughs!!!


To know them IS to love them!!!!

Ryan was upset cuz he didn't get to hold the umbrella here!.. ;-)






You both are SMOKIN!!!!


These are two of my FAVORITES!!!!


Oh yes!!! This too!!!! Ta daaaaa!!!!


I quickly understood Ryan signs, when he was ready to move onto something
else, he would rub his eye (like this below)... I have a few to prove this, Ryan!!!

Well, i guess i have LOTS of favs! These are hilarious!!



Our shoot isn't done until the stripped beany's came out!!!!
LOVED their expression to each!



No comments: